We look forward to hearing about how we can help with your project. Just call or e-mail us your inquiries, or use our contact form below.
Wiebe's Steel Structures
27 Jefferson St
Morden, MB R6M 1Y4
Phone: +1 204 8228042
Fax: +1 204 8225336
To send us a message, please use the form below.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Steel buildings have steel girts and purlins vs unpainted wood that tend to shift and warp over time, that cause the screws to loosen and the holes to widen which is a leading cause of roof leaks
- The zinc galvanized coating or red oxide that is applied to the steel at the mill will protect against rust and will not warp due to condensation
- Steel buildings are not subject to termites
- Steel buildings are not subject to fire hazards that can result in a 35-40% insurance increase
- Steel buildings design does not include a bottom cord which then elemintes the need for a higher pitched roof and results in 100% untilzed space. Also eliminates a place for birds to roost in the bulding
Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Like us on Facebook to see our latest work