At Wiebe's Steel Structures we have handled a wide variety of commercial projects for clients. We couldn't have done it without our dedicated staff. Our employees have spent most of their lives working in the construction business and know the in's and out's of building requirements.
Emerging from a three-person operation in 2007 to a full team of experienced staff today. Wiebe’s Steel Structures has evolved from a small scale builder to the fast growing, construction company that we are today.
Over the years we have built our expertise and abilities on many projects. Wiebe’s possesses the knowledge, skill and resources necessary to deliver uncompromising value and quality in all of our projects.
Our values reflect who we are and what we stand for. From the bottom to the top, these values are ingrained in our actions, every day.
Means dedication to the wellbeing of our team, clients, subcontractors and the communities in which we work.
Is never to be compromised.
Is crucial to driving creative solutions.
Means honouring our responsibilities to our employees, clients, the environment and society as a whole.
Drives our corporate philosophy, operations and achievements.
With our attention to detail and dedication to delivering the highest quality work possible, you can rest assured knowing that your project is in the hands of an extremely talented and knowledgeable team of employees.
- Steel buildings have steel girts and purlins vs unpainted wood that tend to shift and warp over time, that cause the screws to loosen and the holes to widen which is a leading cause of roof leaks
- The zinc galvanized coating or red oxide that is applied to the steel at the mill will protect against rust and will not warp due to condensation
- Steel buildings are not subject to termites
- Steel buildings are not subject to fire hazards that can result in a 35-40% insurance increase
- Steel buildings design does not include a bottom cord which then eliminates the need for a higher pitched roof and results in 100% utilized space. Also eliminates a place for birds to roost in the bulding
Mon-Fri 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Like us on Facebook to see our latest work